This was a Sale that we couldn't turn down, and so we came home with an even bigger toy.
This is quite an upgrade from the 1998 Ford Ranger that didn't have working A/C or automatic doors or windows. Bret is one Happy Camper, and this is a birthday to remember. Bret doesn't usually name his cars, but upon registering for Sync, it asked for the nickname, because Bret was being indecisive, it currently says "It doesn't have a name". So, we're looking for your creativity, what should the trucks name be? Have Fun!
Friday, July 15, 2011
Bret's New Toy
For Bret's Birthday, Elphie (I) got Bret a remote controlled F-150 to play with, because I felt bad that I couldn't get him the truck that he has wanted forever. He was excited to have a new toy to play with, so we immediately took it out.
Elphie was scared of it, until I put treats in the back, and then she tolerated it.
Well, then on Memorial Day, Bret saw an ad in the Newspaper, and I am not one to turn down a Sale, and so we went to check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The silver bullet, Thumper, Excaliber, I'll think of others
Post a Comment