relay

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Yeast...so needs to be good!

So...When we went to visit my sister she has started to make homemade bread, and after a couple of days of eating that, I thought I can do this, so upon coming home we picked up all of the ingredients to make bread and I set to it. Well, I had yeast already and so tried to make bread last Sunday, and this happened
So, we got some brand new yeast, and tried again today, and look at the beautiful loaf of homemade honey oat bread, now I can't wait for a slice of bread and some apple butter! Yum-

5 comments:

Team Handy said...

Yum! That looks so good, congratulations!

Team Simmons said...

Yay! I am so glad it turned out! Hopefully it tasted as good as it looks! Nice Work!

The Bertagnoles said...

YUM!! That looks awesome. i cant ever get bread to turn out right so I have to use a bread machine. Even with that I still don't do a very good job. Ill come to your house next time I want some good bread. :}

Karen said...

That looks so good. I guess my yeast must be old because my rolls are not working the way my moms do. Thanks for the info! No really!

mandi said...

I am convinced there is nothing better on this earth than Bread oh glorious bread.I love to buy a hot loaf of french bread from the store and eat out the middle.My mouth is watering just thinking about it.I might want to put in an order for me,because I have no abilities in the bread making department.Oh much you want for a loaf, I'm dead serious,let me know