
If it's a good secret, you have to tell everyone you know right?
I was reading the Rachael Ray Magazine and it was talking about a secret menu at In-N-Out, now I am not crazy about In-N-Out, but it said they had a neopolitan shake, so I decided I had to have it. I have an awful sore throat and it hurts to eat, so what better reason.
It was so good, every bite was a different little treat. All you have to do is ask for it, and you can have a yummy neopolitan shake too!
3 comments:
I'm not a fan of in-n-out either. But a shake sounds good!
thanks for the tip, I'm gonna have to get one tonight!
I went to In-n-out the other day and I remembered your little tip about the milkshake. I decided to try one and boy oh boy it was so good. You really do get a different taste in each suck. It was wonderful. Can't wait until I get to have another!
Post a Comment